About Bruce McKay
"I have known Bruce McKay for over 25 years both in a personal and professional capacity. During that time we have worked together in building the South African Chefs Association membership and through his endeavours opened a branch in Bloemfontein. He has been a great servant to the Association always acting for the best interests of SACA and with impeccable professionalism. He has spent his entire career in the field of food and beverage holding senior positions in leading South African companies. He has well-established culinary credentials and has been instrumental in training many young South African hospitality industry employees."
Dr Billy Gallagher HC (Culinary Arts)
Founding Chairman Academy of Chefs.
Honorary Life President South African Chefs Association.
Honorary Life President World Association of Chefs Society.
With 29 years of experience in the hospitality industry BM Tourism & Hospoitality Consultants is a logical choice for any establishment that wishes to improve their business and ensure that they maximise profitablity. We take great pride in our work that we deliver and like to believe that we encompass all that is good and ethical within the quality that we deliver!
- Director of the Federated Hospitality Association of Southern Africa's Inland Region (Fedhasa Inland - Gauteng, free State, Mpumalanga, North West, Limpopo)
- Member of Honorary Chefs Society - Academy of Chefs
- Fellow Member of the South African Chefs Association
- Member of the Chaine des Rotisseur Maitre Hotelier Afrique du Sud
- Member of the Institute of Directors of Southern Africa
Bruce also holds Membership and Affiliations with the following Associations: